Genre: Drama, Crime
A crime boss is forced to get her hands dirty to clean up her subordinates mess when they fail to handle a job.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Cherry Glazed is about about a small town crime boss who has to go clean up her sabordinates mess and she really hates messes.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a fun, witty, crime drama with a strong female lead that uses her wit over brawn for most of her actions.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Wet and Sticky
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have…
View original post 360 more words